DIY Light but Filling Fruit Parfait

August 30, 2014

yay for GIF! hihi.

Yes, the title says it all! My parfait contains plain and simple ingredients. Namely, plain yogurt (of course), assorted fruits (Kiwi and Strawberries), granola bars and lemon zest! No need for specific measurement of ingredients. Just have fun making and decorating your own breakfast to fill yourself up. You are what you eat so, *wink* it depends on you. :)



Since my yogurt naturally tastes a bit bitter, I decided to put some lemon zest to kinda overpower the bitterness. I didn't use a tall glass but it did, surely, made me full for breakfast! You can pretty much put any assorted fruits in it as long as it's in accordance with your liking. Next time I'll make one, will try Bananas and Mangoes. Wonder how that will go.. Sounds good!

Made use of creativity. Definitely a first in making stop-motion pictures! Lol. Sorry it's a bit shaky and unprofessional but then, there's still room for improvement, right? Yay for GIF (another first). Lol. Too much amazement, oh no. One of the things I've learned during my almost 5 months of blogging is to COMPROMISE. I'm pretty much limited on resources; the camera I'm using (Nikon D60) doesn't come with a video mode so I made use of GIFs. Huge thanks to my dear, dear friend who suggested that!




Thanks for taking the time to read, beauts!!
'Til next time.

xx Elana 

Up next: Food Junkie || Homemade Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Disclaimer: Not sponsored.



No comments :

Post a Comment